The basic price of specific destinations and dates can be found in the Cruise Dates tab.
The price includes following:
- accommodation in double cabins with private bathroom, toilet and shower, bedding
- skipper’s service
- fuel, electricity, water and gas
- use of a 3.21 m, 5 HP motorboat
Prices don’t include:
- transport and ferry (see below)
- meals for crew, captain (see below)
- paid marinas if needed
- final cleaning (10 EUR/person)
In addition, it is possible to order:
- unlimited diving – 15 L tanks and weights, filling of tanks with air 1 000,- CZK per person per week
- Meals – half board (for the whole crew) 4 500,- CZK per person
- Meals – full board (for the whole crew) 5 500,- CZK per person
- Full boat order 5% (calculated from 8x price per person) and 9th place free
- Booking 6 months or more in advance 20% discount
- Booking 6 – 3 months in advance 10% discount
- Interesting commissions for CK, CA, Clubs and other entities involved in tourism (contact us)
Rental Terms and Conditions
1. Application and rental reservation
- You can book a yacht charter by phone, e-mail or in person. On the basis of this reservation, he will receive a confirmation of the order. The reservation is binding for Valhalla Yacht (hereinafter referred to as the lessor) if the interested party pays the required deposit of the total price of the charter and other services (see point 2.) by the agreed date.
2. Rental prices and their payment
- 50% of the rental price upon booking
- 50% of the price 30 days before embarkation
3. Changes before the start of the lease
a) The Lessee may withdraw from the binding order at any time before the commencement of the rental. He will be charged the cancellation fees listed below. Termination must be in writing and is effective on the date of delivery to the Lessor’s premises.
Cancellation fees are charged from the total price of the rental and services ordered by the tenant in the amount of:
- 50% of the rental price more than 30 days before the start of the rental
- 100% of the rental price less than 30 days before the start of the rental
If the renter finds a replacement, no cancellation fees or handling fee will be charged.
b) In the event that circumstances arise that make it impossible for the lessor to deliver the agreed services according to the binding order, the lessor is obliged to inform the lessee of the situation without undue delay.
c) If the lessee is in default of payment of the deposit or the balance, the lessor may withdraw from the order and require cancellation fees according to point a)
4. Obligations of the lessee
The lessee is obliged to send the lessor a complete crew list (crewlist), which must include name and surname, date and place of birth, nationality, address, tel. and email. connection, passport number of each member. The complete crew list must be received by the lessor no later than 15 days before the start of the charter in writing by post or email.
These general conditions apply to the Catamaran Valhalla.
Because it is not a little, we have prepared the following calculator for you: